Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shout it out

Praise the Lord, all nations!
Extol him, all peoples!
For great is his steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of
the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 117:1-2

I love it when scripture has exclamation points.  I like that the authors reflect strong feeling and high volume.  So yes, I will too.  Praise the Lord!  Thank you, Jesus!  Seriously, thank you.

Thank you for the way you love me!
Thank you for your faithfulness toward me!
Thank you for the grace you extend to me!
Thank you for the price you paid for my life!
Thank you for the cross!
Thank you for not staying dead!
Thank you for conquering death, hell and the grave!

No one else has ever gone that far. That's a pretty big deal, right?!  So, I'm going to go ahead and just say it.... better yet,  I'm going to shout it out...
Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!!


Shout to the Lord, all the earth;
break out in praise and sing for joy!
Psalm 98:4




No comments:

Post a Comment