Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Take me by the hand

My girls love to hold my hand.  Maybe it's because they feel safe there.  Maybe it's because they just want to be close to me.  Or maybe it's a way for them to express their love.

There is something so comforting about God's hand.

You are held secure in his hand.  A hand big enough to hold the whole world, yet small enough to cradle your hand gently. That same hand formed you in your mother's womb.  That same hand was pierced for you.


God will never let go of you. ever. No matter what.

No matter where you are. No matter what you are going through.  His hand will hold yours.  He will lead you. And never let go.

Psalm 139:10 says
Even there your hand shall lead me
and your right hand shall hold me.

Isaiah 42:6 says
...I will take you by the hand and keep you.

Rest in his embrace.

4 comments: